2011年6月23日星期四

Rebirth feeling DE

Father's bad temper more and more. I go to the provincial capital on a business trip, left in such a hurry, haven't had time to food in the refrigerator, on the train phone him, telling him this two days to go to the supermarket to buy food, don't want to do it in the downstairs that "in the" make do with what things.

My voice is the euphemism, he still made a fire. He said: "I don't think ugg bailey boots I know you, don't want to give my cooking testified, and said, why go so far? I have my own hand, won't do?"

He put the receiver hang the very hard, can imagine his face like the anger.

Come back, he was looking to play chess. Lane that has I got off the saw him, because his eyes are on this side to lift. He took my hand, striding came over the luggage. I say: "is to wait me." He denied that: "I is to move." I don't expose him, every time I see him home in chess, but, I see he got off to see me. He this chess, see is in the clouds.

Father had no other hobbies, like to drink cheap ugg boots online two people drink before, blending of inferior liquor, later in old age, the body is getting worse, and the doctor restricted his hangovers, only allow him to drink good wine. He was drinking, say that is not so good wine to drink. He worked very hard to give up drinking, quit own distracted, often have to quit. The doctor said: "the elderly people forced to give up drinking, often backfire, usually wine haven't quit the body has broken down." I say: "all an age from what wine ah, your daughter is not often outside son-in-law entertainment: well, give you carry a bottle of wine is not a piece of cake." back

After that, my husband and I attend banquet was then many a wine with a home task. But, my husband and I attend the reception, and few opportunities due to the face, also not each time it away with wine, sometimes, they had to buy wine coax him home. Her husband, several times of heart lets him see out is to buy wine, he is slashing scold mercilessly. We know, father is love our money, buy wine come back later, have to kaifeng, create the appearance of wine, with it, he can drink too feel at ease.

Eating meals, I take out a bright red emissary of Ming dynasty as the T-shirt to him, once he see then jumped up: "you this is bought for me? I'm not act in an opera."

I just want to his old wear red appear canada goose jacket spirit, this year is his life, but forget he'd only wear whose grey-blue two color, always for those who dressed as "old demon" at peers. He resentfully clothes into the sofa, "Deng Deng Deng" back to his room and slammed shut the door, and after a few days, but I saw him in that red t-shirts with the side of the people speak: "my daughter to life, buy, how, looking at spirit.".

Actually I understand him. He more than 60 years old, when his wife didn't flee came to the city, to live alone and lonely. He put the only daughter as the center of gravity of the life, so, he heard I travel will be angry, his anger can only send pour me out. An old saying goes, the youngest one gets old, youngest like little children capricious. Age is a very helpless things, years to bring our personality changes, we fled have bought, he also didn't want to hurt my heart, but because he loves me, will release before me all of your emotions, think about our childhood in front of parents vexatious, think again old man in front of children, this actually moody is a complete a feeding and feedback process, the own poignant, but because if there is love, use smile bears all things.

没有评论:

发表评论