2011年6月23日星期四

Mom, I want to leave home

That day, it was too busy is a mess, my husband and I are ugg boot sale so busy, all of the exhausted. We the 4 1/2 years old son Justin because mischievous ceaselessly by our worst. Several times in our advice is invalid after, I husband George finally unbearable, wigged him into a corner to stand, he immediately to be quiet, but not very happy. Finally, and it wasn't long before he du mouth say: "mother, I want to run away."

Upon hearing this, my first reaction was surprised, and, his words made me temper. "You want to do?" I blurted without a second thought. But when I turned around and looked at him, his face full sad, little shape, looks so naive, innocent, like an angel.

In that moment, my heart I feel his pain, and think of australian uggs sale my childhood this sentence scene. At that time, I feel is so unpleasant, is so lonely. But this moment, I feel, Justin wants to convey far more than he said out of these. I seem to hear his heart cry in: "you how can anyone can so ignore I? Please attention I! I also very important!!!!! Please let me feel you need me, love me, never leave me!"

"Oh, well, Justin, you can run away from home," my side up while you gently clothes, whispered to him said, "but, we have to bring your pajamas, and coat......"

"Mom," Justin says, "what are you doing?"

"Well, we have to take my coat and pajamas," I side with these things into a bag, beside the door side, said, "well, Justin, you really want to run away?"

"Yes, mother, but, you where to go?"

"Well, if you really want to leave home, the mother also have to go with you. Because I will never let you alone. You know, I love you very much, Justin."

When we say these things, we have been exchanged a hug. "Why do you want to go with me?" He asked.

I looked into his eyes and answered: "because I love you, Justin. If you go, and I will live forever change. So, if you really want to go, I'm sure I'll go with you, I have to make sure your safety."

"The father will also uggs bailey button go with us?"

"No, dad have to stay at home. Because we were away, he must in home to take care of your brother Eric and trevor and that he had to go to work, but also guard."

"The hamster Fred can go with us?"

"No, can't, Fred will stay at home."

Listen to me so say, he thought for a moment, and then asked: "mother, we can stay at home not to walk?"

"Of course, Justin, of course, we can leave."

"Mother."

"What's wrong, Justin?"

"I love you."

"I love you, baby. And help me to do some popcorn, good?"

"Yes, mom."

At that moment, I suddenly realize that being a person has the talent and sacred duty, and that is: help children establish security, and set up a child's self-esteem, and it's no one can replace. Look on my arms Justin, I am aware that my arms to embrace the he is more than a child, that is a very rare, very clean and pure virgin rite, it is like a piece of hope is people care, expectations were magically moulded into a confident adult beautiful the soil. At that moment, I also understand that, as a mother, I should never be "escape" any opportunity to children express: for me, they are an important part of my life, is important, it is attractive, it is god give me the most precious gift

没有评论:

发表评论