2011年6月23日星期四

My mother

"Filar silk white hair, deep classic chanel bags lines children debt pumped-up years mark", for thirty years, we have adult, and the mother is filar silk white hair, a deep lines were scattered. Once, I said to his mother, I want her happiness, don't her off a drop of tears. But now, each see mother petite emaciated figure, I very guilty, it couldn't remember my mother for what you've done.

Mother, brother and sister four, in the age of three her grandmother went away from the world. Grandpa, not only people honest, and disease, and class composition is bad, the day special sad!!!!! Big jiu, is the pillar of home, all things he to decide what to do. Home, lack of food he would secretly to follow the sweet potatoes, or dig points while in the middle of the night when cooked, and then will wake up, wait until one sibling several people eat satisfied the cock's crow about also began. No wonder that mother always talk to us, "if it weren't for you follow, will not have you this mom", in her opinion, like big jiu biological parents.

Along with years of growth, we two brothers gradually sensible. Remember that time, my mother, my grandma will go wrong slightly out of her mother, endless with nothing but always like a gentle smile. Time grows, we will BaoBuPing for mother.

One day, while at noon sleep, we went to grandma pour cold uggs outlet store water on the mat. Grandma after wake up, got a fright, but did not blame us, instead took sugar, we firmly don't, but to her mother for good. Afterwards, the thought that her mother will praise us. Unexpectedly, never beat our mother, and his face is clear, purple voice trembled and the wind as the front hands like pliers, we express our ears like, "her, but your grandma ah, you how can be so don't know filial to old man!" Said, mother let go my hands, my crying. Sadly

Yes, mother this man, how to say? The others think perhaps is a very common rural women, and word does not know. But for me, the mother's weight but is weightier than mount taishan, I want to have a good many time to write my mother, but it failed to written, because I especially afraid of, I clumsy style of writing would damage the image of her mother.

Mother, always do things, never silently cheap real uggs say. Have a year to the father, the mother would often go to Inner Mongolia asked god, a day just been swamped come home to push me, shortness "fast cabled you dad, let him get, I ask a signing!" Until long a little overweight father get stand to her front, the mother to finally happy rise.

In high school, my brother and I were in the two middle school students live, mother and busy up, constantly to bring our food, because the mother school calendar for don't know, so sometimes miss point, a day when the mother, we break out, less than five minutes. Mother figure in the window a shake, quickly go, my heart will be quiet down, thought the mother went to it, 10 million don't jelly, outside but fragile o heavy snow. Class time soon in the past, when I come out from the classroom, mother, from arms pulled out by her to warm up with warm clothes, and his mother food box, look particularly ugly lips blue, obviously, the mother's hand cool, when I catch in his hand, but I can't help tears fell down, "mom, why don't you let the teacher called me, you in the cold but for nearly an hour!" See me so, mother smiled, "cry for what, I must give you send his brother food go?!" study, ease

Mother, so simple, habitual ground do some she thinks the simple things. Originally, I have two neither: two, neither in chengdu; Bryant, in their hometown, but the body is not very good, and the relative to lower bad temper, three sons in the first mother just is the best. Grandma paralysis, mother asks to help them. As the saying goes "son", but without the long illness in three years, until the grandma died, every day, mother are intended for grandma was fed, but also the pass urine for grandma shit dozens of times, is hot, and from FuTian WuYuanYan, no matter who came to the house, it is difficult to grandma smell a little peculiar smell, so, folks all admire mother's filial piety. At that time my father saw his mother, thin better, is very distressed, has complained about it, the two officials to outside uncle, with the most of his condition, the attention to the old best but at least, this kind of words father then said that then one time, never said, because mother very angry, "my mother die earlier, I understand things less, thanks to the old mother taught me? You mother of my mom, you is with them than what? Do his conscience: well, so the simple things, I'm not can't do!"

没有评论:

发表评论