2011年6月23日星期四

Love, and the time for the race

My good friend M seven months pregnant, she in order to keep his job opening at the travel agency, ask I want to replace her work for a period of time. I soon, the United States was eager to contact the society, will not hesitate to promised. M work is answering the telephone, help customers to arrange travel plans and email, etc. She gave me a copy of her client list, is her work in the last two years of accumulated, about 60 people. She repeatedly attention, I want to give these customers the most preferential treatment.

One day, to a Hispanic fredo, is one of the M customers. His Bailey Button UGG Boots clothes were not fastidious, shoes edge a circle dirty mark, my first feeling he is a blue-collar workers. Sure enough, Reynolds said he had a logistics company's warehouse workers, just submitted the resignation. I fast access to customer records, found only in the year before Christmas Reynolds during a short book, not a round-trip airfare loiterer the travel a lot. This time, where he wants to go to travel?

"Today is for my son to booking, I quit is to accompany son tourism." Reynolds said quietly, like a very wealthy man.

"Young lady," freddy hesitated, "I would like to book travel, and will be very complex, to trouble you more time-consuming bother." The complex travel arrangements for the details, and I like challenges. I am confident to say: "I'll do you satisfied."

"My son 9 years old this year, he is interested in sports, especially football. He is a good boy, but three months ago......" Fredo paused, then, word said, "the doctor diagnosed he suffered severe glaucoma, optic nerve begin to shrink, would soon be blind." Fredo eyes look of a pain, I heart also played a cold war. 9 years old, so young, blindness, how to accept?

"You know, young children suffer from short ugg glaucoma, perfunctory itching, not red not swollen, like nothing's wrong, just look matter is not clear. We only work to make money, found that it is too late, we do the parents are responsible. So I quit my job, I want to run out of time to accompany may I son. Some people don't think I should resign, in fact all of these don't consider as what, the work can start over......"

"Hear the news, I also very sad," I said, "please tell me, how much time do we have left? What are your requirements?"

"Only four months or so, also want to consider the journey tired because of the time required to recover, this may account for thirty percent of the trip. To tell you the truth, my wife and I love traveling, but economic conditions do not allow us to travel. This time, in order to save money, my wife gave up, I walked two and son. We're going to go to Europe countries. I will take my son go skiing in Switzerland, I always felt this is before he'll be a can do sports; and I will take him to go to Australia look at seven wonders of the world's Great Barrier Reef, look at the world of the sea; and I will take him to see the Great Wall of China. If more time, I also want him to see what others life. In order to save time, and also to my son's body, I can only make him on the best shipping space, this should is he as adults, by their ability to get to enjoy, now can from my wife and I do....... I hope generation son in his sight, a good feeling about this before the world, see the beauty of the world, look at other people's life, hope he in the later days still can feel those who saw the wonderful." Fredo eyes blink out looking forward to, but for depression and exhumation of the back.

没有评论:

发表评论